यहां स्टूडेंट ने ली ऐसी शपथ, जो वायरल हो गई सोशल मीडिया पर, देखिये..

A shocking video has surfaced in Madhya Pradesh. This video is becoming increasingly viral through social media. Where is this video, it is a school. Many of the students are watching. It is being administered oath of oath to the BJP not to vote for BJP. Let me tell you, this year, elections will be held in five states of the country including Madhya Pradesh. At the same time, BJP is in power in the state. At the same time, after the opening of this kind of video the opposition is continuously sharing.

In this video, students are saying that till the BJP closes the online examination till the end of the examination, I will not vote for the BJP. Neither will the Bharatiya Janata Party workers anybody support. I also swear that at least people will motivate me for such an oath within 24 hours. At the same time, I will make people aware about the corruption and injustice of our village and the BJP of my area.

Comments