सलमान खान को यहीं मारेंगे, देखिये किसने और क्यों दी ऐसी धमकी

Gangster Lawrence Vishnoi has threatened to kill Salman Khan and kill him in Jodhpur. After being presented in court in a tight security circle, the gangster who was sitting in the police vehicle said that till now I have not done anything. Now if you kill Salman Khan he will know about us.

 This gangster from Punjab and Haryana has been raising his gang from Rajasthan for a year. Lawrence, arrested in Jodhpur for firing outside of his house for extortion for several traders, was presented to the court today. The gangster who was sitting in the police jeep said that I was an active in student politics. The police screwed me in a fake case. The police did not get any witnesses till today in a single case against me.

- I have not done any such work till date, for which I have to file a lawsuit. The police are trapping me in fake lawsuits. If this is what the police want me to do, then I will kill Salman Khan and I will show him in Jodhpur. Then the police will know what I can do.

Comments