लड़के से लड़की बनीं ये एक्ट्रेस, अब सैफ के साथ...

Saif Ali Khan will now be seen in the upcoming movie 'Kalakandi'. Saif's objection will be seen in the film Nari Singh Nairi used to be a man before. Their journey to become a girl from a boy was not so easy. Regarding the experience of becoming a nareari with Narendra Singh, these actress says, "From my childhood, my sister used to wear my skirt and make a bid."

Only after succeeding on TV, Nary felt that she felt that she should not be a man and a woman. Meanwhile, he has made some Bollywood films, like 'Tamasha', 'Mom' and now with Saif, his 'Kalakandi' is about to come. Nairi says, "Once upon a time, I was hit by Mukesh Chhabra (the casting director of 'Tamasha') and they called me for an audition. About a month later, I received a call from their office and they offered me a transgender roll. However, I wanted to avoid such a roll but when I came to know that all my scenes are with Ranbir Kapoor, I could not say no. Ranbir is my favorite, Imtiaz (Daughter of Tamasha) Ctor) gave me very good treatment. He told me never take great care to set placed no less than Deepika Padukone. He is mine. "

Comments