'बिग बॉस 11' से बाहर होने के बाद अर्शी खान करेंगी ये...

'Even before the finale of Big Boss 11, Arshi Khan became a reality, but they lacked the offers. Recently, after giving guest appeal in 'Do anything for Entertainment', sources say Arshi will now be seen in a Daily Soap. In an interview, Arshi says, "My guest appeal is going to be a TV show 'My harmful wife', and for that I am going to start shooting an Idem number, I am quite excited about it. Nothing has been final but it will happen soon. "

Recently, this week's 'Bigg Boss' starring Arshi's co-contestant, Sapna Chaudhary has also made an item number for the TV show 'Ladoo 2' after being out of the show. It includes Avika Gaur, Meghna Malik and Shalin Malhotra. Let me tell you that many of the Big Boss' X Contestants have also appeared in item songs.

Comments