इस नए शो में नजर आएगा 'देवों के देव..' का ये एक्टर, कुछ ऐसा होगा Look

Mohit Raina worked in serials such as 'Space- An Amar Katha', 'Bandini', 'Face', 'Ganga Ki Dhija', but he got the real identity from 'Dev-Mahadev of the Gods'. These days, he is shooting 'Battle of Saragarhi'. Apart from this, there will be stars like Mukul Dev and Susan Bernart.



Now I am working on a show, its name is 'Battle of Saragarhi'. There is also a lot of picture on this. Officially, I can not tell anything, but I think it should come till January. This work is going on right now. Its story is of 1897, which is based on a war. In this I will look completely in a different avatar. This is not the right time, I will not be able to talk much about it yet. Its pop announcement will be. Yes, I am a lead roll in it and I am preparing for it very much. It is not yet decided which channel will come.

Comments