तनख्वाह बढ़ी तो सो नहीं पाए थे अशोक कुमार, फिर किया ऐसा..

Ashok Kumar alias Dadamuni, born on October 13, 1911 in Adampur Mohalla in Bhagalpur city of Bihar, was big in all the siblings. His father Kunjalal Ganguly was a lawyer in Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh. Ashok Kumar, who ruled the hearts of the audience with nearly six decades of roles, spoke goodbye to this world on December 10, 2001.

When Ashok Kumar first came to the film world, then his month's salary was seventy-five rupees. Recalling those days, Ashok once told his ally friend Sadat Hasan Manto, "By this increase in payday salaries, my condition really became odd-poorer."

Two hundred rupees! When the first time I took so much money from the office's cashier, my hand was trembling suddenly. I did not understand where I would keep so many bucks

Comments