सैनिटरी नैपकिन के इस्तेमाल पर दिया मिर्जा का ताजा खुलासा चौंकाने वाला, ल...

Diya Mirza said - 'Sanitary napkins and diapers available for the protection of women in our country are very polluting the environment and the environment, so I have stopped using sanitary napkins in the days of my Period. Being an actor, it is a big thing to say this because we also promote sanitary napkins. Whenever I get any offer for the promotion of sanitary napkins, I refuse to deny it.

Dyy said - 'Now I have started using 100 percent naturally-destroying biodigraphed napkins instead of sanitary napkins. In our country, women used cotton in the days of Periods, but due to the new technology, things have come that no harm should be done to the environment. He appealed to all women that they should now use bio-aggregate napkins

Comments