इस एक्ट्रेस से क्यों जलती हैं हिना खान, सामने आया खुलासा

Hina Khan, who is believed to be the favorite and cultured daughter of a TV, is on the target of people after going to the Big Boss. Sometimes she tells South's actress to be fat, and she never tells the witnesses. Just a few days earlier, Hina had seen X-content Gauhar Khan saying that Gohar Khan's social media has fewer follower than him.

Hina Khan, who has made such a controversial statement, has become a villain of Bigg Boss house. Recently, Hina Khan has revealed a bigger picture than the Big Boss platform. Hina seems to be talking in the show how she burns with Mona Singh.

Hina, Vikas Gupta and Priyank Sharma are saying that tomorrow day is the birthday of my Guru Romesh Kalra. He always taunted me saying that Mona Singh is number one actress and I come after him

Hina told that when Mona came to the player 8 of the threats for the promotion of the platform, she would become the show India, then I told her that I was burning with you. I have been in this industry for the last 8 years and have always been listening to you that you are one step ahead of me.

Comments