कभी इतनी मोटी थी सोनाक्षी सिन्हा, अब हो गई ऐसी...

Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is busy shooting for 'Happy Runaway Returns' and 'Golmaal in New York' films these days. They will start shooting the film 'Dabang 3' in 2018 and the film will be released in 2019. Tell you that Sonakshi started her career as a costume designer. He did not want to become an actress, but on the advice of Salman Khan, he thought of making a career in films. Sonakshi had reduced her weight of 30 kg to come to the movies

You must be surprised knowing that Sonakshi Sinha's weight was about 90 kg before coming to the movies. At the behest of Salman Khan, he had reduced his weight of 30 kg and debuted in Bollywood with the movie 'Dabangg'. Sonakshi said in an interview, "It was not easy to lose weight. I am one of those who hate Jim. I'm allergic to gym I want to run away from it '. He said, 'I think if I meditate on something once I keep on getting it and by my own thoughts, I did that'.

Comments