इस रिक्शेवाले बेटे ने कर दिखाया कुछ ऐसा, देखकर दंग रह जायेंगे

After the long struggle, Rickshawle achieved success in making his son an IAS. Poverty was such that both used to eat dry roti and spent nights. Son is the 2007 batch IAS officer. He is currently posted in Goa on 3 posts like Secretary, Fort, Secretary Development and Director of Intelligence. This story was quite viral

After running a rickshaw in Kashi, Narayan Jaiswal had made his son an IAS after a long struggle. Not only this, his son has been married to an IPS officer. Son-Bahu has been posted in Goa.

Narayan explains, "I have 3 daughters (Nirmala, Mamta, Geeta) and a son. In Alipura we lived in a rented house. I had 35 rickshaws, who used to hire Everything was going well. Meanwhile, Indu was married to brain hemorage, whose treatment cost a lot of money. More than 20 rickshaws were sold, but they did not survive Then Govind was in 7th.

"Poverty was such that my family had to cut the nights by eating both dry dry bread and I used to go to Govind to leave the school on the rickshaw, and seeing us, the children of school used to taunt my son - came the son of Rikshvale. When I told people that I would make my son IAS, they used to make fun of us all. "

"The remaining rickshaws were sold to marry the daughters, only one survivor, who was driving the house and I did not have money, then Govind used to read with second hand books.

Comments