अर्शी खान के पिता को उनकी अलमारी से मिली ऐसी चीज, उड़ गए होश

 Bhopal's model and actress Arshi Khan, who has been getting TRPs in their bout and glamorous style in the Big Boss Season 11, has again come to the discussion. Let them know that they are always stuck in something or some controversy. A few days ago, an arrest warrant was also issued against them. Recently, Bhojpuri films actress Mahima Puri Singh has described her as his secret, due to which she could not go home due to shame all night.

In an unspeakable video of Big Boss, Arshi Khan is hearing a story from Vikas Gupta.

- Arshi Khan is saying that once my father had come to Mumbai with a house I had gone to work and opened my wardrobes and started to work it properly.

After this, he got a packet from my clothes, which he immediately called the mother and was very angry.

- He further told that the mother's call came to me and they asked me what is all this? After this I did not go home the whole night and stayed here for the friend.

Comments