8वीं पास इस किसान ने कर दिखाया ऐसा की, मोदी ने भेजा बुलावा और...

Ramsharan Verma, born in Daulatpur of Thana Safdar Ganj area here, is known for the cultivation. Tell that, this farmer is just 8th pass, even after this people call it agricultural scientist. Today thousands of farmers are cultivating Ramsharan model in many districts of the state and are successful.



Ramsharan said, "I was quite disappointed if I thought of farming. For this, I cultivate banana on my 6 acres of heritage land, but even after imposing all the rupees, only twenty thousand rupees could have been made. "

- "Being disturbed by it, I visited the states where there is an advanced farming. After returning from farmers with different states from different states, he started cultivating hi-tech in 1990. "

- '' It earned me Rs. 20,000 from the banana plantation in 6 acres, there were two lakhs. To grow the crop on land, the land should be given from one month to 25 days. So that the land should be ready. "

"It was a belief that tomato is better than Nashik but I have produced one and a half times more tomatoes than my farming. Potato production is recorded by adopting new methods and avoiding traditional farming.

Comments