इस शख्स से शादी कर रहीं नमिता, कभी डायरेक्टर से सरेआम मांग बैठी थीं KISS

Recently, news headlines about the news of marriage came to the south superstar Namita has now officially announced her marriage. Namita said in a statement that she is going to marry boyfriend Veera (Virendra Chaudhary) on November 24. This marriage will be in Tirupati. Namita said, "Veera is my best friend and I am very dear. Our love will be less organized marriage. Please tell that Veera is a rising producer-actor.



According to Namita, his first meeting with Veera took place in September, 2016 when his best friend Shashidhar Babu had initiated both.

- On September 6, 2017, Veera asked me about candle light dinner in a very romantic way - I was surprised to hear this because I was not doing anything like this.

After this, I realized that this is the person who wants me and I am the first in his prime. I am really lucky that Veera came to my life.

- Let me tell you that a few days ago, there was news about Namita's marriage with senior actor Sharat Babu.

Comments