मैं प्रियांक के साथ बिस्तर पर सोई लेकिन वो मेरे भाई जैसा...

This time Sapna Chaudhary, Hina Khan and Benafshah Sunawall were nominated to be homeless from the Big Boss house. Hina and the dream are strong contests, so now it was decided to go out of Benafasha nowadays. Benafshah has given a shocking statement when coming out of the house. In this statement, he said that Priyank is like his brother



Yes, Benafasha said in an interview given to Spotboy.com, "There is nothing between me and him. Do not know why people are making such a big issue. We used to just have fun at home Joke used to pass. I used to tell him that you love me very much, get excited. You make me different. '



Benafshah goes on to say, 'I just pulled his leg. We both are just good friends. Yes we used to do each other Used to embrace She is a good boy. I slept with him on the same bed but just for emotional support. Priyank is like my brother. '

Comments