कॉमेडियन कपिल पहली बार हुए भावुक, बोले- हार्ट अटैक आ गया तो..

For the last 6-8 months, Kapil Sharma, who always laugh at the people, is having trouble. Their behavior has made friends friends. Kapil was himself a victim of tension and liquor. Trying to win the weaknesses, he is back again, with the film 'Firangi'. Kapil Sharma interacts with Amar Ujala on hard days



Rating keeps falling. I stopped the show. The channel did not say. I'm a sensor. People think that I'm laughed but sometimes the little things take the heart. So much thought, how happened? Should not have been. I read the news from above, was so negative that I do not know what I did! Sometimes, in two friends, there is a quarrel in the family, but what are written by the people. Imprinted anything without knowing.

Comments