रैना ने कहा था- धोनी को भी आता है गुस्सा, माही ने दिया इतना कूल जवाब

Indian cricketer Suresh Raina recently made a special disclosure about former team captain MS Dhoni in an interview. Raina had said that Dhoni was not so cool on the field, he used to scold as soon as the camera was closed. Now after the disclosure of Raina, Dhoni has responded to this. Dhoni said that I do not have much fun on the field



Reacting to Raina's revelations, Dhoni said, "Being cool means to stay calm and I believe that if you are not calm then you are angry."

- Dhoni said, "I do not have much fun on the field, but in the dressing room we enjoy a lot. I adjust myself in the way I think. According to Dhoni, when you are on the field, then you are in a different zone. '

- In addition to team India, Dhoni and Raina have played together in the IPL team Chennai SuperKing also. There too Dhoni was the captain of the team.

Comments