एयरपोर्ट इंसीडेंट पर बोले आदित्य, ‘मेरी गलती इतनी कि मैं उदित का बेटा हूं’

Recently Aditya Narayan, son of Udit Narayan, came to the discussion about the bad behavior of an airline's ground staff. One of his videos was also viral. Actually, this debate was about the extra lot. Ground staff said that Aditya had an exclusive luggage



I am quite intradent and I do not like to talk more. First, I make myself deferred only after I talk to someone. People have already made assumptions about me, just because I am the son of Udit Narayan. I believe that I can not always be right, because I am a human being, no god, no god. I also have the right to make mistakes and correct it. The biggest thing is that I have the responsibility of being the son of Udit Narayan, now I am struggling with this issue.

Comments