सेक्शुअल असॉल्ट पर बोली एक्ट्रेस, टीचर के हाथ मेरे इनर...

Babita's role-playing actress Munmun Dutta has also joined Hollywood television celebrity Eliza Milano's campaign #MeToo in TV show 'Tarak Mehta's Ulta Chashma'. Munmun recently told the story of his sexual asal on social media. Munmun said - I am writing something like this because of which my tears are coming out. I was very scared of an uncle living in my neighborhood. He used to grab me when I got the opportunity and threatened that I should not tell anyone about this. And the teacher's hands were in my innerwear ...



My tuition teacher had put my hand in my innerwear. Not only that, I had another teacher, whom I used to make Rakhi, she used to pull the bra of girls in class and hit her on the breast. All this happens because you are so small and scared. You think you can not raise voice Your throat gets scorched by fear. Even you think how to tell this to parents.

Comments