खुद के सेक्सुअल ओरिएंटेशन पर बोले करन जौहर- मैं जो हूं उसपर मुझे गर्व है

Director Karan Johar joined the past few days in a literary program. During this time, he spoke openly on his sexual orientation. He said, 'I am proud of what I am. What I had to say about this, I had said in my book An Untouchable Boy. What is written in it is true. Many people say why I did not write it in full, but it is my right to write what I write. I had a lot of trolling with it. If you put the puff selfie also, then thousands of comments would come on it.



Karan also talked about his bitterness in Bollywood and bitterness. He said that there was a lot of childishness with Kareena Kapoor. There is a ten-year gap between us. She did not want to film, then she stopped talking. We did not talk about one year. A year later I got his call. Then after all it was all right.



Comments