सरोगेट मां बनेंगी अनुष्का शर्मा, इस फिल्म मेकर ने किया खुलासा

Toilet A Prem Katha Director, Srinarayan Singh, wants to finalize Anushka Sharma in his next film. The name of this movie is Jasmin and it will be the story of a surrogate mother.



In this story of the film, the eternal love is seen between a mother and her child. Film makers want Anushka to be the best film for this film. In the film, Anushka will play serogate mother.



Speaking on the film, Shri Narayan Singh told that I always wanted to work on a women centric film and now I have been able to do so.



Although I have not even met Anushka yet nor have I ever talked. I have just enlisted the name of the movie. The characters of the film will be finalists later. At present, Anushka is busy with her home production fairy and Shahrukh Khan's dwarf movie. After this, he will work in the needle yarn with Varun Dhawan for Yash Raj Films.

Comments