कभी किया था काजोल के मंगेतर का रोल, 19 साल बाद ऐसा दिखता है ये एक्टर

'Bijay Anand's face, which was seen in Kajol's fiancee's role in Pyaar Too Hain (1998), has changed completely. Now they are more of an actor, less Kundalini Yoga Guru. After telling that 'Pyaar Ho Hai Hai' ', Bijay had taken retirement from acting. But in 2015, he appeared in Raja Janak's role in TV serial 'Siya Ke Ram'. He spent 17 years in the middle of learning the Kundalini yoga and then teaching it to other people.



Bijay had told during an interview that he had to struggle harder to make films. But when 'Pyaar Too Hoon Hai' proved to be hit, they got 22 films together.

However, by then the minds of the business were made to leave the industry. As Bijoya says, "I have seen poverty and struggle and I always wanted to be an actor. But later I realized that they all have no meaning."

According to Bijay, he realized this when he started taking part in Yoga Conference. He says, "My body was Steiff, I thought that Yoga would help me." At the age of 36, I got Arthritis, found cholesterol high, then I came to know about Kundalini Yoga, if your soul is not happy. Then the body is surrounded by diseases. "

Comments