14-18 घंटे काम करती थी एक्ट्रेस तो दादी देती थीं तानें, ऐसे बदली अपनी LIFE

Amrapali Dubey recently won the title of Best Actress in 'Bhojpuri Film Award 2017'. He was appreciated for Priyanka Chopra's Productions House for 'Bomb Bom Speech Kashi'. Amrapali lives in Gorakhpur



During an interview, Amrapali said, "I was working in the TV industry, I used to work 14 times and 18 hours every day. I used to go home tired so my grandmother used to say, 'Come, work for so long And yet even if you do not know anything in our district, then what are the benefits. ' I thought that I was the first heroine of my family, yet I do not have any choice. I thought this lady would have to do Bhojpuri film. "

- "I have a friend, Santosh Shukla, he was associated with Big Boss, then Dinesh Lal 'Nirhua' was a contender at that show. I asked Santosh whether he knows Nirhua, can he get a role in the film ? He told that yes, he is also searching for an Actress for his next film 'Nirhua Hindustani'. "

- "I came to meet Dinesh after talking on the phone the next day. I told him about his TV serial experience, then the script was a debate and my selection was done."

- Let me tell you that Amrapali Dubey started the acting career in the TV serial 'Rahna hai teri palaks ki chaas', in which she was in lead role. His first Bhojpuri film, 'Nirhuya Hindustani' was released in 2014.

Comments