हीरोइन ने बताया फिल्म इंडस्ट्री का काला सच, शादीशुदा मर्दों के साथ करना ...

Bollywood's famous 'Bholi Punjab', which means 'Richa Chadha', is known for keeping her words in silence. Recently, he has given a shocking statement about the film industry. Richa said that what kind of offers were received for him to be Famous



Richa said that how to deal with name and money in the film industry is how to behave with the outsider. If Richacha believes that the actors and cricketers are getting married to strangers here are asked to date.



Richa said that when he was strolling, he also got some similar offers. Richa said, 'I went to meet a PR, so she tells me to mess up this actor and go on a date with it. I said he is married. '



After that the man said, 'Why do not you send a message to this cricketer. It would be better for your career. It would also be good for your image. ' Richa said that in the early days, we do not have any plans to grease ourselves.



Richa said, "When I was doing 'Gangs of Wasseypur', I did not have a manager and stylist. Before going to the party, I went to a mall to buy a cloth and used to make a make-up and go to the party.

Comments