लव मैरिज-फि‍र पत्नी पर अफेयर का शक, अब पति ने दोस्तों के साथ..

In Tajani, a man, along with his colleagues, beat his wife fiercely. She also torn the women's clothes. The whole case was imprisoned in CCTV. This video of the beating of all women has become viral on social media. ASP Shlok Kumar said that there is a family dispute between the two. The woman has been sued on Tahrir.



The matter is of the Loyers Colony of New Agra Police Station. The afflicted woman Nupur said, "I had an affair with Vinay, who lived here. If the family did not agree to the marriage, we had a court marriage three years ago. However, after marriage, the family members believed and my family gave me the reception at the Five Star Hotel.

- "After some days, modestly drinking alcohol daily comes home and kills me. Six months ago he broke my hand too. I did not tell anyone this because of Love Marriage. "

- "He used to always tell me to keep an affair with the boys and relatives of the neighborhood. It also says - you have married only to ruin your life. Confrontation and suspicion came to haunt me last April

Comments