काजोल के बारे में खुलकर बोले करन जौहर, कहा ये...

The fight between Kajol Devgan and Karan Johar, which has been a year before, has settled down, but the fight between the two has been the subject of discussion in the film industry. After the statements made by Karan, it was believed that these two will no longer be friends. A few days ago, Karan had shared a photo with Kajol and Shahrukh on his social media account on which he had written, "Lifetime Bond" and recently during a talk show he talked about Kajol's fight and patch-up Put your point in Karan said, "After a fight with Kajol, I said a lot. Today when I think about those things, I feel that I had said all those things in anger. All those things should have kept me to myself only. I think that there are some relationships in life that are very close to your heart. If they get worse then you should talk face-to-face. I made a big mistake by bringing this fight to the public



Karan goes on to say, 'If I tell you sincerely, when my children were born then Kajol was the first person to whom I had sent a message. I had written to them that you do not need to reply to this message, but I do not want you to see pictures of my children or newspapers online. After this Kajol's quick reply came that these children are very beautiful and I have the full hope that this child will give you the love my children give me.

Comments