तंग आकर बोलीं तब्बू- हर किसी को मेरी और सलमान की..

The 90s beautiful heroine Tabu is once again in the limelight. But this time, he is in the discussion about the film Golmaal again but not an unresolved question. Indeed, Tabu, who reached Akshay Kumar's comedy show 'The Great Indian Laughter Challenge', made a question on which he responded with great beauty. Let me also tell you what Akshay asked and answered.



45-year-old actress Tabu fell unconscious when Akshay Kumar asked him, 'I have known you for a long time and if you are very beautiful, Tabu gave this answer with great simplicity and beautifully because it is because I got married Not of



Let's say that Bollywood's Dabang Khan and Tabu come in the same category, in fact, both of them go anywhere, the same questions do not leave them behind why they have not married so far. In a recent interview, Tabu was stunned in the same question why he did not get married. Let me tell you what happened, said Tabu ...



For information, please tell that Tabu once said in a joke that ask Ajay Devgan why did not I marry because I had told Ajay once that he could find a boy for me to marry in that.

Comments