बिग बॉस कंटेस्टेंट की धमकी- सलमान का उड़ा दिया होश

Because of the abusive language and battles in 'Big Boss-11', the contestants, already released from the show, were thrown in the headlines once again. A few days ago, Jubair had filed a police complaint against Salman Khan. Now there are reports that they are going to file a defamation suit against Colors' couple of 200 crore.



Recently, Jubar said in an interview to an entertainment website, "I am preparing to send a legal notice to Colors, they have misused my name and have destroyed all the documents."

- "My lawyer will soon ask him for a 20-page declaration in which I have shared his life information with him."

- "In that declaration form, I have full knowledge of my children, such as my wife's name, children's name, all these details I have filed in the form."

- "After all this information, why did he say that I have married Haseena Parkar's daughter, my wife's name is Sana, I do not know where she crossed it."

- "I will make a case of 200 crores for defamation because they have done all this for TRP only."

Comments