सहवाग बोले मैं भी होता टीम में अगर नेहरा की तरह किया होता ये काम..

Sehwag, the former explosive batsman of the Indian cricket team, has praised the fitness of Ashish Nehra. Recently, Nehra has got a place in T20. Veeru said that Nehra's fitness is not 19 with Kohli. Sehwag has said that the fitness spell is, if you are fit then it is a hit.

Speaking in a TV program, Sehwag said that when I started playing cricket, then I was not aware of fitness. However later I noticed this. Sehwag believes that the training to me in my early days that the device, which consists today, so I kind of Nehra yet playing. "

Sehwag believes that age should not be a benchmark for the World Cup. If Nehra is fit, giving runs and taking wickets, why should not he be in the team? Viru says that at the age of 42, Sanath Jayasuriya and Sachin can play at the age of 40, so why not Nehra? Sehwag said that he wants Nehra to be part of the team.

Sehwag complimented Nehra and said that Nehra has a lot of attention on fitness. Nehra does not ever spend time in the gym. They have a passion for running and swimming.



Comments