BA पास किन्नर ने बताया था डेरे का सच, अब करवाना चाहती है कुछ ऐसा

Instead of forcibly extorting people, I want to do some of my own work but they are not letting me live. By saying this, the collector who sought help from the collector once again came to the Collectorate. This time, he asked the officials to change their genders on their ID. Read, Jaysingh wants to become Jaya Tan ...

- Months ago, collector Nishant Varwad, who came to meet the officials once again, came to demand his own security. Jaya said that the collector had promised me a loan for self-employment last time.

- I know that the loan process takes time. I have come here for a second job, not for that work. Jaya said that I have the Voter Ard for the time being in the name of the ID Card. My name is Jaysinh Parmar and Gender Mail.

- At that time I used to live like a man, but now I live like a woman. So by changing the voter card, I wanted to place my name in the place of Jaisingh and want to get it in place of the match. ADM has asked them to apply in prescribed format.

Comments