सिर्फ 12वीं पास हेमा मालिनी कभी नहीं गईं कॉलेज, किए ऐसे खुलासे...

On October 16, her book 'Bond the Dream Girl' was launched on Hema Malini's birthday. It is written by Raj Kamal Mukherjee, the editor of a magazine. Deepika Padukone was also present on this occasion, she launched this book. Actually, Deepa considers Hema Malini to be the dream girl of today. Let me tell you, this book has been written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Hema Malini said during the launch, "When an Actress, Member of Parliament is formed, how people's attitudes change, I mentioned this in the book. It is very difficult, because as an actress you are different. There are many things you do not know



It is very difficult when you are reacted. I can understand this. The back of the glamor is very strong. It was difficult for me to live without family. Well, if I talk about myself, I have never gone to college, I have completed eleventh and twelfth studies in some way. I tried for college but could not be found. I am the twelfth pass. After the twelfth I came into the world of modeling. Worked while my parents wanted me to start working after college degree.

Comments