PM मोदी ने इस शख्स के कंधे पर रखा हाथ, दिया ये गिफ्ट

PM Narendra Modi laid the foundations of toilet in Musahar Basti of Shahnsahpur Tell me, this place was here in the cottage of the worker Arvind. He himself broke this cottage and prepared this place for the toilet. PM praised Yogi Sarkar for his cleanliness while giving him toilet. He said that cleanliness is the only service.



The team had talked with Arvind on 20th September. He had told, "Two days ago some people came, seeing my cottage, asked- Do you go out of the toilet? I said - yes. He told me that on September 23, the PM himself will come here and run the shovel. "

- Arvind said, "I got married in 2013. There is a one and a half year old daughter. I had a broken cottage, which my wife Kanti removed by the help of the people when asked by the officials. "

- '' It is known that the government will also make room for the rest of the toilet with us. There was also no thought for many births that PM would come to my door and give me a gift.

- Arvind said, "My relative prince's cottage was also beside, which has been removed. They will also get restrooms and rooms. "



Comments