इसलिए पिता ने जड़ा था रणबीर को तमाचा, ये हैं उनकी लाइफ से जुड़े Facts

Ranbir Kapoor is celebrating his 35th Birthday (September 28) today. Ranbir always keeps discussions about his professional and personal life. Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor, who gave superhit films such as 'Rockstar', 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', 'Barfi' Today, in this package you are going to tell some stories related to Ranbir.



In an interview, Ranbir said sharing his father's slap in an interview, "I am always fanatic of my father, I like to see their different characters. Dad never shouted at me, but once in my childhood, I used to shout a lot, because I was wearing shoes and went to the worship room. Then I was about 12 years old ' Ranbir, where the father sees Rishi Kapoor's movies with great passion, he feels hesitant to see Mumma Nitu Kapoor in the film.

Ranbir Kapoor once mistakenly consumed After Shave lotion, which was immediately removed from the stomach. According to a report published in a magazine, Ranbir has a cut mark on the right cheek. Indeed, in childhood, they slipped into the bathroom, due to which they got hurt. Ranbir has a disease called Neel Deviat septum, due to which he speaks and eats quickly.



Comments