सनी लियोनी ने किया खुलासा, सुनकर दंग रह जावोगे आप...

सनी लियोनी ने किया खुलासा, सुनकर दंग रह जावोगे आप...



             Sunny Leone recently reached the Neha Dhupia podcast 'No Filter Neha'. During this, he opened many seasons of his Struggle Day. Sunny tells that, at that time I was new to the industry at that time when no stage was ready to share with him. When a new person comes, the reaction of people is such as who is it? Where did you come from? Blah blah Sunny was not liked ...



At that time there were many women in the industry who did not like me, but I did not care about that. In the early days, Sunny was taking part in an award show. "I was sitting there for a long time, but nobody was ready to share the stage with me," Sunny told, "If anyone told Daniels, I knew about this."




But despite all this, Sunny has put his feet in the industry today. Please tell that Sunny Leoni has been the most searched Indian Personality in Google over the past three years. Sunny says, "People always try to hurt you with your words, but these figures do not lie. Whenever I look at these figures, I am happy that I am in the right place. I feel how many supporters are my fans. "

Comments