जब बीमार पिता को डांटते हुए कपिल ने कहा- इसीलिए आपको कैंसर हो गया

Comedian Kapil Sharma has been in constant discussion these days. In the past, it was reported that their show has closed. Then, in an interview, he said that the show has not stopped, but he has taken a break from time to time. Apart from this, in another interview, Kapil has also acknowledged that on returning from the Australia tour in March, he threw a shoe at Sunil Grover in the flight. By the way, when Kapil's personal life talked about it, it was as if he screamed at his father



In an interview given to an English website in 2014, Kapil recalled Papa, "I spent a lot of time with Papa, but in his last days when we took him to AIIMS for treatment, I was with him. Every parent expects them to go out and make money, but my father was very big, and he never wanted anything from me. "

- "After the tenth class, I started working in PCO for Pocket Money, today I remember Dad, but at that time I used to shout at him," Papa, about someone else except you Did not think That's why you got cancer. "



Comments