जरींन का ऐसा रूप देखकर चोंक जायेगे...

जरींन का ऐसा रूप देखकर चोंक जायेगे...



            Bollywood's Most Awatened Movie 'Often 2' a new song is released. The lyrics of this song are 'Jid is doing heart'. In the song, Zarine Khan and Gautam Ballon are looking very bold. The song is sung by Arijit Singh while Lirix Saeed Qadri and music are from Gemini. Let me tell you that the former cricketer from this movie is debuting Sreesanth. In the film, he will be seen playing the lawyer. Jr.'s answer to the question of bold Sins was ...

.



When asked about a bold sequence after Zarine Khan on the trailer launch, he said, "I am an actress and I have to do my work." If the script or story of the film is good with a big movie then what is the harm in it. It's true that I had a debit with a big star. People have a dream debut, but my every film can not be with Salman. I may have to work with them even a little bit

Comments