वरुण ने खोले सबके सामने सलमान का राज, सुनकर चोंक जायेगे

वरुण ने खोले सबके सामने सलमान का राज, सुनकर चोंक जायेगे



           Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandes and Tapasi Pannu starrer movie 'Twin 2' trailer and songs are all liked. Two songs from the film have been released and both of them have climbed to the jubilee of the people. Say 'Twin 2' is the sequel to Salman's 1997 superhit film 'Twins'. The twin twins are going to be released on 29th of September. Not only viewers but Varun is also very excited about this movie.




I am getting comparisons with Salman Bhai because I am remaking his movie 'Twins'. There is no comparison between them. He is a legend actor. I remember the rest of the 'twin' that when I was on the sets of the film, I had called Salman as Uncle, after which Salman said, after speaking again, I will kill a lot, Brother Bol Bhai. 

At the same time, when we went to Mauritius, I saw that the set's atmosphere was like a picnic. Meaning Salman Bhai is free to work tension free. If you enjoy yourself, viewers also enjoy.

Comments