पाकिस्तानी एक्ट्रेस के साथ रणबीर ने की स्मोकिंग, ऋषि बोले- 'वो जवान है'

Ranbir Kapoor is in the limelight for recently photographing viral with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. These photos are not only seen as drinking cigarettes along with both of New York's streets, but white bitters are also visible on the back of the white color wearing white backs. Since then, there are various types of reactions coming on social media. Recently, Rishi Kapoor has come out in his defense by breaking the silence on son's photo



In the interview given to Leading Website recently, Rishi said, "I have seen these photos in the morning and I do not worry about it, so please let me be away from it."

- "You go from him and ask who is appearing in photos. I have seen these photos only on Twitter because I am not on Instagram and Facebook."

- "It is clear that I have not seen these photographs before, nor do I know about them in the past." You can see Ranbir is young star and unmanned, because he is a bachelor so anyone can get anywhere. "

"If such people would enter their privacy, then this is not right, I will not say anything about these photos. That is young, he has a chawaii to meet any girl."



Comments