'वो' के साथ पति को देख आपा खो बैठी पत्नी, फिर जो किया...

In Bijnore, UP, a woman beat her husband, walking around with her girlfriend. Not only this, the girlfriend was also rushed to the news. There was a crowd of people on the spot watching the man beating Later the police reached the spot and took both the sides to the police station with them.



Sonu of Bijnor's Shantipuram colony had married Love Shivani in 2013 in the Sugar Mill colony. They also have a son.

- Shivani says, a few days ago Sonu's friendship with a girl on Facebook. There was a lot of talk between the two. Both began to go on the outside date too. When I was in doubt, I started keeping an eye on my husband.

- On Friday, both the CMOs were standing near the office. They saw one of my acquaintances and gave me the news. I immediately reached the spot from the scooter.

- I see the color of the face of both of them flew away. Before Sonu says something, I started throwing sandals to banging her. Telling the girl that the married boys are trapped, whether they are ashamed or not. Meanwhile, I called my father-in-law and called him.

- When the father saw the deeds of his son, he got angry too. They also beat Sonu's sandal in front of everyone on the road



Comments