बेटे के कैंसर ने जॉनी का किया ये हाल कि अपनाना पड़ा था ये रास्ता

बेटे के कैंसर ने जॉनी का किया ये हाल कि अपनाना पड़ा था ये रास्ता



            John Rao Janumala, the real name of Bollywood's popular comedian Johnny Lever, laughing millions of viewers with his comedy. But before coming to Bollywood, Johnny used to work in Hindustan Lever Company. There they all called the liver, after which they kept their name Johnny Lever. By the way, Johnny laughed at everyone with his comedy, but at one time it came when he had to leave the dazzling world of Bollywood.




Yes, according to media reports, Johnny had left Bollywood and took care of only and only towards religion and spirituality. He started gathering people in prayer meetings in Mumbai, Chennai and America every Sunday as a religious preacher. He disclosed this in his interview about this major change.



During an interview, Johnny told the reason for this change. They said, this was the wish of God. I was always close to God and always been a religious person, but seeing the condition of my son I left the Bollywood industry. My son Jamie had cancer, because of which I was quite upset. It was such a time that only for me and only spirituality was necessary.



 I merged completely in the prayer of God. After that, when I took my son to the doctor, I saw a lot of changes in it. The doctor told me that my son is out of danger. Upon hearing these things my eyes were full and since then I got the purpose of living once again.

Comments