एक एपिसोड के 3000 रु. मिलते थे 'शकुनी मामा' को, अब यहां हैं बिजी

एक एपिसोड के 3000 रु. मिलते थे 'शकुनी मामा' को, अब यहां हैं बिजी



            In the TV serial 'Mahabharat', playing the character of 'Shakuni Mama', the fame-filled guffi paints are playing the character of 'Nanashree' in 'Karmalpa Data Shani' At 44, Gupfi, who used to join serial 'Mahabharat', got 3000 rupees for an episode. Engineered by profession, Gufi left the job and started modeling. He had joined the 'Mahabharat' serial as an Assistant Director, but later he got a roll of 'Shakuni Mama'




Having played the role of 'Shakuni Mama' in the Epic TV drama 'Mahabharat' of director BR Chopra (which is no longer in this world), Fasam has been working in many other serials and films. 

Guffi said, "When I got a roll of Shakuni Mama, I got into thinking. I thought that after playing this character, I would have been critically criticized in the house-house, which I did not want. However, it did not happen, people also liked my character too. Krishna's son Krishna and Mukesh Khanna's Bhishma's grandfather had become popular in the same way, in the same way my character, that is, Shakuni Mama was also very famous. Even today people call me by this name '.

Comments