'चिड़िया घर' की मयूरी ने कम किया 13 KG वजन, दिखने लगीं ऐसी

Shafaq Naj, who plays Mayuri in the TV serial 'Chidiya Ghar', says that since he has stepped into the TV industry since then, he has not taken a break. He became so busy at work that he was unable to give time to himself. Because of this, they were too fat too Shaffaq was looking like a old man in his own eyes. Well, these days they have started looking slim-trim. Let them know that they have lost 13 kg weight in only one and a half months.



We work very hard for TV actors 12-12 hours. When it is free, then energy does not save anything. I therefore completely discharged I am 24 years old, but the weight has increased so that the person was feeling that I was 30-35 years or 40 years old. It seemed as if I was completely old. I love myself a lot. There is great attachment to fashion too. I had never put so much put on my life. I am always thin. I got tired of seeing myself so thick After this, we started losing weight.



Comments