सनी लियोनी ने खोले सॉन्ग ‘ट्रिपी-ट्रिपी’ के राज, बोली ये

सनी लियोनी ने खोले सॉन्ग ‘ट्रिपी-ट्रिपी’ के राज, बोली ये



            Sunny Leoni stars are strong Actually, Hal is currently giving a hit item number after one. Revealed Sunny started this year with Shah Rukh's 'Rais' 'Laila'. After which, in 'Badshaho', again headlines, with 'Emmaan Hashmi', 'Piya More' and 'Bhoomi', the dance number 'Trippy-Trippy'. Significantly, the 'Land' is the film's short film of Sanjay Dutt.



It will be released on September 22. In addition, also tell that Sunny's 'Tripee-Trippy' is the most out of all the numbers so far, and it was not easy for Sunny to shoot this song.





Stating about this song, Sunny says, "I had worn heavy jewelery in this song, because of which she was piercing me while dancing, although the marks of that jewelery are still on my body. It never happened. There were also some scenes that were not in the song. 

Those sines were having trouble again and again. Indeed, the two dancers accompanying had to go near my cheeks, and if ever my hair was caught in my earrings, then their hands (laughs). But I am most happy when Sanju has seen my song and calls me Thakute and also praised my dance.

Comments