साथ में सोया था पूरा परिवार, फिर आधी रात में जो हुआ उड़ा देगा होश

साथ में सोया था पूरा परिवार, फिर आधी रात में जो हुआ उड़ा देगा होश



               A family in London had gone all night together. But, as soon as the woman's sleep open at midnight and she saw her daughter, she was shocked. Actually, the woman's two-month-old daughter had died in sleep. This is the whole case ...



27-year-old Laura Holmes told a website: "I, my husband Michael and my two-month-old daughter, Kate Janet went to sleep with the night.



At that time Kate was completely healthy. ' He told me that my sleep suddenly opened at midnight and when I saw Kate, I was astonished because her breath was not going on. He tried very hard to wake Kate, but he did not wake up. 

Seeing such condition of Kate, he got nervous and immediately took him to the doctor. But, by then it had died. Senior death reviewer Professor Paul Marcus said that Kate's death was natural. But, the reason behind this is sudden Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. 

It is said that a sudden death of the child sleeping in this syndrome, which no one guesses. According to a report, about 300 children die this syndrome every year in the UK.

Comments