ड्रेसिंग रूम में सीनियर्स करते हैं यंगस्टर्स को परेशान

ड्रेसिंग रूम में सीनियर्स करते हैं यंगस्टर्स को परेशान



           Team India's star cricketer Lokesh Rahul has revealed in an interview recently that senior players in the dressing room are disturbed by junior players. He talked to Cheteshwar Pujara talking about this. Indeed, Pujara took an interview with Lokesh Rahul for BCCI TV, in which he talked about many issues between the two




During the interview, Cheteshwar Pujara said that whenever I go to the National Cricket Academy these days, I meet Lokesh. Answering this, Lokesh talked about things like senior-junior in dressing form.



Lokesh said that I do not enjoy anything at the NCA. But recently I had to go there several times for Rehab. It's a very difficult time when you go there to recover. I like to go there for practice and training, but it is not good to go to the right place.

Comments