ये लड़की कई लड़कों से कर चुकी है शादी, फिर जो हुआ..

ये लड़की कई लड़कों से कर चुकी है शादी, फिर जो हुआ..



         The girl who robbed the boy by marrying is now in the custody of Junior Indore Police. The police has brought him from the Mandla. The girl in the custody of the police is telling herself innocent. He says that I did not rob anyone. I did not force anyone for marriage, but instead of telling Lokesh, I was ready for marriage, how can I loot him? Has Lokesh been married to him before this, and there has been a normal marriage with him. The police is interrogating the girl



Jaspreet Kaur, a resident of Manpur (Mandla), who was arrested in Liss, said that I met Lokesh from Metreshnial site. The talk started on mobile then we started getting started At the same time Lokesh propose for marriage. I said that I have two children. He said that I have no problem. Anyways, I'm Manglik, you marry me After repeated requests to her, I thought my marriage would become a future of my children, so I said yes. In February we got married in Arya Samaj.




On the fifth day of marriage, I told Lokesh that I am going to take children and I went to Nanpur. After this Lokesh's attitude changed, he said that he would not keep the children. He continued to play dramas and started scavenging me. After this, he lodged a fake report of cash and cash and run away with me.



- After getting the information, I came to Indore and reached the police station and told TI that I have not taken anything, but I want to live with Lokesh. After that he took me to a nearby hotel. Here we stayed for four days. On the fifth day Lokesh left me on the bus stand saying that I do not have any money to keep you. After this, Lokesh wrote on a stamp and made video and gave me a false case in the police station. I have kept those stamps.



After returning from Indore, I stopped contacting Lokesh, but Lokesh started threatening to my family members. He demanded five lakh rupees from my father Kuldeep Singh to withdraw the case. When he did not receive the money, he came to threaten my family day by day. Being annoyed by the threat of Rose-Raz, we told this to our cousin Babar Khan. When Babar tried to convince Lokesh, he started giving him a slurry abuse. It is Babar's transport work, whereas my father has the job of trains.

Comments