अब ऐसी दिखती हैं TV की छोटी वीरा, 5 साल की उम्र में किया था डेब्यू

अब ऐसी दिखती हैं TV की छोटी वीरा, 5 साल की उम्र में किया था डेब्यू

             Harshita Ojha, who plays the younger Veera in the TV show "Veera: A Veer Ka Aradas" (2012), is now bigger. Harshita, who debuted at the age of 5, got home-based identity from this show. But Harshita wants to make her career in Singing instead of acting.





Harshita says, "I started my acting journal in the television industry at the age of 5. I worked in Veera, which has received a lot of popularity, but I do not want to see myself as an actress in future."



- "I want to see myself as a multi-tasker in the future. Maybe I can stablish myself as a singer in the industry as I have a lot of love for music."



- "I am fond of acting but do not want to see myself becoming an actress. These days I am learning swimming, kathak and singing."



At present she studies in 5th class in Children Academy School, Kandivli.

Comments