जब Rohit Sharma को 264 रन बनाने के बावजूद ड्रेसिंग रूम में सुनने पड़े थे...

जब Rohit Sharma को 264 रन बनाने के बावजूद ड्रेसिंग रूम में सुनने पड़े थे...


             Rohit Sharma recently joined Vikram Sahyye in 'What the Duck Season 2' During this he talked about many aspects of his life. Meanwhile, talking about his relationship with Kolkata, Rohit said that he often likes to play there.



The way people like cricket there is so good. Talking about the flirtation of people, there will be ties in Wankhede and Eden. He said that he has done his first class, Test cricket debut in Eden Gardens. Two IPL titles live on this field. In addition to the 264 runs in addition to the IPL century here




Rohit said, "Kolkata has given me a lot of memories, I always like to go there, before I scored 264 runs, I had hurt my finger, due to which I was out of cricket for almost 3 months. With that I was returning to cricket.I was practicing before the match.I was playing a game after a long time, so I was quite nervous. I was thinking that the ball will come faster, then I I will catch, how thrown I am quite nervous. "



"I did not even sleep well and wondered what I would do. I was tired of seeing my videos - because whenever I'm nervous, I see my videos. What are the good things, I see your good shots On the match, even when we went to the warm up from the ground, I was hoping that we win the toss and fielding, because if I bat first I am more nervous Aunga. So I was wishing that I will come in games that will be fielding first and will take care of me. But it did not happen. Went back to bat first. "



"My partner was Ajinkya Rahane, he started well but I was slow in the beginning, I made my first five runs in 15 to 20 balls, when I scored 50 runs, 75 balls were played. Later, I caught my rhythm and scored When I came in the dressing room by making 264 runs, our coach Duncan Fletcher gave me a little slow in the beginning or else you could make 300 runs, otherwise I said, Duncan 264 just did not make you. Ray people began to laugh in the dressing room, so they said that Mate should not be happy with anything, I said that I am happy.



Rohit Sharma's 264 score against Sri Lanka in 2014 in the history of ODI cricket is the highest.

Comments