सनी ने ललकारा ‘सरकार’ को, GST को किया अनदेखा और करा नया कारनामा

सनी ने ललकारा ‘सरकार’ को, GST को किया अनदेखा और करा नया कारनामा



              Indeed, Sunni is coming out with a cosmetic line and at the same time when the government has done the worst attack on women's cosmetics.



Now at this time, Sunny is launching her cosmetic line to help her or she is putting them in a new trouble, it will be known only after launch ...




In an interview, Sunny said, "I am going to release my cosmetic line. Its name is Starstruck by Sunny Leone. I am not just its brand ambassador, we have also prepared its logo and packaging..Everything I and my team did and I am proud of it. "



The actress said that it will be officially launched and it is more likely to be launched online.

He said, "I consider myself a business woman first, after evaluating everything, I like to become a business model and like to see how successful it is. When you launch different products and lines, do this You can. "



Actress has been engaged in the promotion of her reality show 'MTV Splitswilla-10'.



The actress said that like the other season, in the 10th season, there will be fun, passion, romance, tears, screaming and shouting. It will be 'khichadi' of various things.



Sunny told that after hosting the show she understood the importance of her relationship with her husband.



Talking about Arbaaz Khan's upcoming film 'Tera Rahatar', he said that he is excited about this film and he has got to learn a lot from the actor. This film will be released soon.

Comments