सलमान खान बोले- 'मुझे गलती की सजा मिलती है, तो बाकी को भी मिलेगी'

सलमान खान बोले- 'मुझे गलती की सजा मिलती है, तो बाकी को भी मिलेगी'

              Recently, in a conversation with hj news, Salman said that the Galaxy apartment is no longer an unnecessary entry in his house. The reason behind this is also evident in their point of view. We have asked Salman, that you are full of flamboyant and cunning people around you.



These people come to you only to take advantage? Salman replied in the answer to this question, "Look, my father also says that such people should have been accounted for by us, they come and take me, I do not mind all of them."




- Waste money spent on smart people can go to your Charity Foundation? On the question of Salman, he says, "It all goes back and comes back. I have seen in the experience of my life that all the roam goes back and goes where you do wrong."



- "There is no hatred towards anybody or anyone giving any money, all these are worthless." Meaningless, I feel like I have to do that. If I do something wrong then I get a result within a second. Then it will happen or happen with everyone. "



- "Someone takes time with someone, it is only here that you have to complete all the accounts, it is to be repaid here, I believe in it, whenever someone says wrong about me or hurts me. I do not care about it. "



"I think I might have done something that caused the person to put such a feeling towards me or gave me such a reaction.

Comments