कभी ड्रग एडिक्ट थे टीवी के ये कृष्ण, नशे में करते थे शूटिंग

कभी ड्रग एडिक्ट थे टीवी के ये कृष्ण, नशे में करते थे शूटिंग



            TV actor Saurabh Pandey, who played the role of Lord Krishna in 'Suryaputra Karna' (2015), got home-based identity from this show. However, Saurabh started his TV career in 2007 with 'Jiya Jal' but he got the role of Fame Krishna. Not many people know that Saurabh is ever drug addict.



Saurabh has left this addiction addiction to it very difficult. When he was working in the TV show 'Tere Mere Sapne' in 2010, he was undergoing drug addiction.




- Saurabh explains, "At the time when the front people thought that I had everything, the truth was that I was going through that time of loneliness."



- "I remember I started taking a lot of smoking and drugs on the set, so I used to face difficulties even after drunk shooting."



- "If I was seen to be away from my loneliness, then I had given up hope to all of that time. I was just thinking about myself and myself."



- "My parents used to worry about me and do all the work from which I can come out of this hell."

- "It was so bad for me that my parents hurt me as well. That time passed and I have returned to my normal routine."



- "I started listening to my heart and soul and it took me a full 1 year to get out of this condition, and with this I also decided that I would never take drugs."

Comments